– ½ cup of olive oil
– 1 small eggplant, sliced into rounds
– 2 yellow squash, sliced lengthwise
– 2 zuchini, sliced lengthwise
– 2 roasted red peppers, cut into strips
– 6 oz of chevre cheese
– 1 clove garlic, roasted
– Brush the olive oil on the vegetables and sprinkle with basil and rosemary.
– Grill until softened but not mushy, and slightly charred.
– Toast the bread.
– Place the grilled vegetable on a platter with toasted bread and chevre cheese.
To eat, take a piece of bread, spread roasted garlic on top, place roasted vegetable on bread, and dot with chevre.